Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaffaf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 09:27 AM
    How does criminal law treat the criminals?:cool:

I also don't know... hehe...

They treat same as in law

They don't treat them bad.. but they give them good food and relase them after two months or three months giving them a good rest and make them fat and strong by giving better food and so they can again be a better criminal.

They give them shelter and food

No rating for my ans.not good... give some rating...

Fight with them
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Hello:

Nahh. They don't treat 'em so good.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Yes they seldom repaint the tennis courts for the inmates, And the basketballs for the court are at least a year old.

And the prision I worked out only served the inmates swordfish 4 times a year and took tomatoes off the salad bar.

Such mistreatment
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 14, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Yes, I don't think anyone in their right mind, would want to be in jail. It's not fun. And half the reason they go back is because no one will give them a job.
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 14, 2007, 04:59 PM
    The only people who think prisoner's (not jail) are treated well are the people who haven't been to prison. I have never heard someone who has been to prison say it was nice, easy, comfortable, etc. There is a high rate of people going back to prison however it has more to do with societal/community issues the inmate had before they ever went to prison... and no rehabilitation. Yes, there are some prison's that offer programs but, like each state having variations on laws, you aren't likely to find many that offer real rehabilitation. Even if they did... your whole life has revolved around a family/set of friends/community. It is very hard to walk away from everything to break the cycle of living on the edge.

My father once tried to quit smoking pot but evey one of his friends and family members smoked pot. He didn't have the option of moving. I saw then how it could be hard to turn away from everything you know or swim against the tide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up but different. [ 7 Answers ]

So my girlfriend of 15 months and I have kind of just called it quits. Unfortunately she says she still loves me, still is in love with me, and wants to be with me in the future, but just needs a little bit of time now. Things were kind of rocky towards the end and I do believe that she wants to...

Breaking up with girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Im 22 and been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. She is my first and I was hers.. It all seemed perfect at first but now I feel like we've lost that "spark". Im not sure about our future and honestly, I can no longer see us being together that long.. Im afraid of breaking up with her as...

Breaking the law [ 2 Answers ]

If I was to let my daughter and three kids stay with me. And the state is to have custody of the children .but she ran with the kids instead of giving them up. Would I be in trouble with the law for harboring. And could they put me in jail and perhaps take my 2 children at home. In colo

Breaking up who gets what [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are splitting up after 9 years we have a two year old son he bought a house for us right after he was born. We agreed I will take custody of connor but do I have any legal right to take the house from him because it's only in his name. I just feel that since he's the one who...

After breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everybody.. Thank you for reading this. I am 24 years old and I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a month ago. He began to say he was really busy and could not think of any... Afterthat, he told he needed "space" to concentrate on his work. I made dicision to break up with him to respect...

View more questions Search