Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darronusherjr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Accounting WACC and Stocks
    ) Given the following information for Last Question Inc. Assume the corporate tax rate is 35%, 7% market risk premium and 4.5% risk free rate.

Debt 8,000 6% coupon bonds outstanding, $1,000 par, 20 years to maturity, recently quoted at 106. The bonds make semi annual payments

Common Stock 210,000 shares outstanding, selling for $57 per share. The companies beta is 1.05 and they just paid a dividend of $1.02 which is consistent with their dividend growth target of 5%.

Preferred stock 15,000 shares of 4 percent preferred stock ($100 par) outstanding currently selling for $72 per share (5 points)

a). What is the WACC for Last Question Inc?

b) If the company did a 3-for-2 stock split of common shares, what would be the post split price and new number of shares?

c) If the company was to issue new preferred shares ($100 par), what would the dividend have to be based on current market conditions?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2016, 01:32 PM
    Do your own assignments
    darronusherjr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2016, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Do your own assignments
    I need assistance with this question.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 1, 2016, 01:57 PM
    Please explain what assistance you need with this and other questions you have posted.

I note that each question is worth 5 points. Are they from a test or quiz?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wacc [ 1 Answers ]

I need the answer to the last question... Question 1 What is the net cost of the project for capital budgeting purposes? (That is, what is the Year 0 net cash flow?) Initial Outlay $200K Additional working capital required $50K Total cash...

What is the WACC? [ 1 Answers ]

Bob's Country Bunker (BCB), a chain of economically priced motels in the Midwestern United States has reviewed its current target structure of 40% debt and 60% equity. It can issue debt at a rate of 9%. The last dividend paid on its stock was $1.25. The company is doing very well and expects to...

WACC Question: What weight to use for debt when computing WACC [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone assist me as to how to approach this problem: Suppose a firm has 12.2 million shares of common stock outstanding with a par value of $1.00 per share. The current market price per share is $15.50. The firm has outstanding debt with a par value of 72.0 million selling at 101% of par....

Accounting for Stocks/preffered&common [ 1 Answers ]

I have all these questions and I only know the accounts, and not what the amounts are supposed to be! Please help... EX) On March 18, Weber issued 160 shares of preferred stock at $180 per share. Cash--> increase $28800 Preferred Stock--> ???? Additional paid in capital---> ????

View more questions Search