Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kentucky2175469 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
    Relationship
    It's been 6 months and he still hasent kissed me yet he said he's waiting for the special moment what does he mean?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 07:54 PM
    Announce to him that an upcoming time when you're together (8:02 or 9:42 or whatever) has been declared The Special Moment. Check your watch or cell periodically. Then, when that time has arrived, kiss him. In other words, take the initiative (and make it fun).
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 08:51 PM
    Only he knows what he's thinking, we can only guess.

Maybe he does want it to be special, or he waited so long that now he feels awkward about it. Another reason could be that he's just not that into you. But only he knows for sure.

Have you talked to him about how you feel? Just like you not being able to read his mind, he can't read yours either. Communication is the most important part of any relationship, even when it means discussing things that make you uncomfortable.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2016, 02:31 AM
    How old are you? If they are 13, they are not ready.

What culture are you? Chinese culture do not really kiss often, even after marriage
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Mar 1, 2016, 01:12 PM
    "No Kissing, you don't know what you're missing"
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2016, 01:24 PM
    I'm curious about the age and culture thing...

With me there wouldn't have been a second date if there wasn't even one kiss. And I did know one woman adverse to kissing. (and she was from a culture thats known for it, besides the French). And 25+ years later...she remains single too. I bump into her every year or two. A college professor now.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Mar 1, 2016, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I'm curious about the age and culture thing...

With me there wouldn't have been a second date if there wasn't even one kiss. And I did know one woman adverse to kissing. (and she was from a culture thats known for it, besides the French). And 25+ years later...she remains single too. I bump into her every year or two. A college professor now.
    Seems that College messes up more than just the students. Grinn I know one who is retired from teaching college students and is still single at 82.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a relationship with a person I support differ to relationship with a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

How does my relationship with the person I support differ to relationship with a friend?

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search