Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbieimanipd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2016, 08:12 AM
    How can I obtain a copy of my high school diploma?
    How can I obtain a copy of my high school diploma?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
    Call or write to the school. They may want to see some proof of your ID.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 06:47 PM
    If you're in a public school district in the U.S. contact the school district office. After graduation, schools forward cumulative records to the district office. They are scanned for the future and most store the paper copies for ten or more years. Old records are on microfilm and can be looked up and copies made.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2016, 02:34 AM
    Actually normally there is no way to replace the actual diploma unless you have just recently graduated,

The diploma is what you hang on the wall, there are many places that sell replica ones that can be used to get a copy of a real one. It is the transcripts that really prove you graduated and what grades you made. You obtain it by contacting the school you graduated from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy Of High School DipLoma Stranahan High School -Year 1972 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Darrall Lucas. I graduated from Stranahan high Schol in the year 1972. Is there any way I could get a copy of my diploma? Thank-You!

Need copy of high school diploma asp? I graduated 1968 Downey High School, L.A. CA [ 1 Answers ]

I need a copy of my High School Diploma from Downey High School, graduated in 1968. Where would I be able to obtain a copy?

Obtain a high school diploma for free [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how I can get my high school diploma for free at no cost

How do I obtain a high school diploma years later? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it too late to get a high school diploma if I would have graduated in 1983 but was short a credit or two? Can I obtain records to see which class(es) to take and either take them online or at community college to get a high school diploma or do I have to go the GED route?

Copy of high school Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

How do I receive a copy of my high school diploma asap! I gratuated from Richland Northeast High school in 2001.It is located in Columbia S.C.

View more questions Search