Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelxrox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2016, 06:41 AM
    Stretching feeling
    I have been getting a weird stretching feeling below my belly button and my stomach has also felt like it got tightened inside and my boobs have also been hurting. My period isn't supposed to start until between.the tenth and the fourteenth so what could this mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 07:09 AM
    Not a pregnancy sign at this early time. Even if pregnant, the egg would have just been fertilized and would not have any noticeable size.

So it could mean a 100 things, not enough other info to go on.

If you miss your cycle, wait about 10 days to two weeks, after you are late, and then do a test.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 07:20 AM
    This could be premenstrual symptoms.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 08:07 AM
    You're putting on weight? Your skin is dry?

The surest sign of pregnancy is a missed period which is usually two weeks after your expected period should begin. If you missed your period by two weeks then a home pregnancy test should be used with the first mornings urination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear stretching [ 0 Answers ]

I've been stretching my ears since November. A month ago today, I put in some 8g tapers. I had them in for about five days and they became swollen and red. The swelling wouldn't go down. Finally, I decided to take them out one night, when I did, I saw through the whole for a whole two seconds then...

Ear Stretching [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. So I really want my ears streched. If You don't know what I mean Google it. Anyway my mom and dad said no. But I haven't gave up! I only want like 6mm sized ones so baby tiny ones. So how could I perswade my mom and dad a little bit more? Also my next question is, where can you buy...

Martial arts stretching [ 1 Answers ]

Have been training in taekwondo for about 18 months and am struggling with flexibility, I am 35 years old and think I started this too late, I warm up, stretch and cool off correctly as advised by the class instructor and do this every 2 days for 30-45 minutes (used to be every day but was advised...

Stretching excercises [ 6 Answers ]

HI! Do stretching excercises really make you grow taller? Has anyone had any success please let me know. Thanks.

My screen is stretching! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what the heck happened but my screen was stretched across sideways as if my computer were a widescreen. I tried changing resolutions but that made the stretching worse. I have it at 800x600 now and everything is on screen and not stretched, but it's all HUGE! I have tried messing with...

View more questions Search