Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zotico Tolete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2016, 06:37 PM
    Mode of fund transfer from account
    I have and outstanding account. My account profile:
    Account No. >Removed<

The above account information was preceded by a letter dated October 26, 2009 from
    General Manager <Name removed> advising me to contact the bank to expedite matters relating to this account. Thus on January 7, 2010 I was requested to pay a fee of Euro
    1380. The required fee was remitted thus completing the process of setting up the account. I did not touch the fund in the account saving it for future use in time of need.
    The time has come for me to use the fund for my health care and other pressing needs.
    How then will I proceed to withdraw the amount that I may need from time to time without going online. Thank you for the information.
    r
    Zotico A. Tolete
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2016, 07:26 PM
    This is an international question and answer site, searchable and readable by anyone all around the world. I have deleted the personal information.

Did you actually deposit money into an account. How did you send the money to the bank. (the deposiit) what was the "fee" for.

But you can contact the bank, send them a letter and get the money sent by wire transfer to your personal bank.

If you did not really put money in the bank, where did the money come from?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 28, 2016, 08:09 PM
    Should also delete account number.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 29, 2016, 06:02 AM
    I'm not clear why you are posting this here. Why aren't you contacting the institution where this account was setup?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry for utility fund transfer of excess funds to the general fund [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to enter the correct entries for a community that transferred extra operating income over to their general fund. Not sure which titles to put the entries under?

Mutual fund transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Will I be taxed if a transfer shares of a mutual fund to another fund within the same brokerage

Affidavit of Fund Transfer [ 0 Answers ]

The money,which is in the account amounts to a little above US$750,000.You must understand that in any case,the account has been dormant due to inactivity and as a result no transaction can be carried out until the account is activated.Secondly, the money is to be claimed and as such withdrawals...

Fund transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I am relocating to hungary from India. After selling my apartment and settling my loan I want to transfer the remaining funds to Hungary. Need assistance as to how I can do that and what would be the charges for the transfer.

Fund Transfer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Just need to understand the ,is there anything called an "account reactivation Fee", for an Online fund Transfer> The Back ground is a Lottery Winning over a year ago, following which I have remitted Money for taxes and Anti terrorist certificates, and now am told that some more money...

View more questions Search