Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clinicalpassion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 08:55 AM
    The Pattern; what is the next number and why?
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 22
    24 ? 100 121 10000

Please tell me the next number in this sequence and why? I have the answer can't figure this out.

Thanks for the help!!
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 10:49 AM
    See here:

The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences

Think base 3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Strange drwall crack pattern [ 2 Answers ]

Our home is 4 years old and I noticed this winter that we have developed some cracks in the drywall around a couple of window frames. It's a very thin hairline crack(almost like just the paint has separated) that extends 1/2 in from the corner of the window and then goes half way down the length of...

Pattern forming. [ 1 Answers ]

I angered somebody on-line last week because I told him, tongue in cheek, to throw away his new Noma thermostat. Are there any contractractors on this site that would install and guarantee a Noma, Lux or Hunter thermostat? Why not? How many posts are there this week about thermostats? What...

Cross stitch pattern... [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi Im using Adobe and Corel, I wonder if these program can make a cross stitch pattern from any photo I desired...

Child's speech pattern [ 1 Answers ]

Should we be worried that my 2 year old grandson talks about himself in the third person. He doesn't say I anything. He calls himself by name. When you ask him a question (sometimes) if it is not phrased correctly he will not respond. If you ask did he do something it is usually no. If you ask...

View more questions Search