Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdaliakber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2016, 04:14 AM
    Jannatees life if Jannah
    Salam,

I am not a good reader of holy Qur'an. Only memorized some suras to perform prayer and occasional reading of Qur'an and translation.

However, I found description of Jannah is mostly of houris, plenty of foods and rivers.

I would like to know, what would be the major works of residents of Jannah. Shall they have their own works like studying, reading, writing etc.

Md. Ali Akber
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 27, 2016, 05:28 AM
    Can I refer you to this link which has more on the subject?

Definition of "Jannah" - Islam Glossary

I have yet to meet nor heard of anyone that can give credible details of life after death in any religion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will women get if they get entry into jannah [ 6 Answers ]

This is a question I got from a non muslim friend of mine. Please guide me how and what should I answer. Once the pure Muslim dies ,he is provided with beautiful boys & also many beautiful hoors to suit his sexual taste or mood.But He will not provide the ladies any such thing .No equal status...

What is the shortest way to enter jannah for non muslims? [ 1 Answers ]

Every human being are as like our mother/father/sister/brother! How can we tolerate if they could not enter jannah! What can we do for them without changing their religion & not to hurt their soft feelings towards their religion.with extreme sympathy towards them I seek your appropriate answer for...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search