Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 25, 2016, 02:38 PM
    Why do I think saying those words to her will make any difference? Because all words make a difference. Because what you say is just as important and meaningful as what she says. You say you still like her (even if none of us do much), so why do you just walk away, when she clearly likes you too? YOU SAY SOMETHING CARING AND UNDERSTANDING BEFORE YOU WALK AWAY.

You have no idea how much that means to someone.
    Garnicus Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2016, 03:31 PM
    @joypulv

I followed your advice and I did have a very friendly and touching conversation with her yesterday. Read my previous posts.

Thank you for your input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurting, confused, and annoyed... [ 6 Answers ]

So because of our financial difficulties that we are encountering during this time, my husband and I are not currently living together. I do honestly believe that being apart from each other is putting a strain on our relationship. We constantly argue, and it feels as if we are slowly drifting...

Girlfriend is Confused - Should I end it? [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago, on March 8 via email. I was out of the country and got an email that basically said 'I need to break up with you because I'm not feeling what I need to in this relationship". We have been together since hte beginning of September, an official couple...

Hurting and confused [ 3 Answers ]

So I was friends with this guy and I really fell in love from the first time we talked and I always said that would be the boy I would marry from that first conversation. We became best friends very quickly and I fell more and more in love. One year later I still loved him and he tells me he...

Hurting and Lost and Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

I had been with my ex for 6 years, we lived together for 5! We moved to a new city and I moved there for her to start her career.. She came to me a year ago and said she was having curious thoughts about other men, and this is due to me not showing her affecton and touching her, anyway we worked...

Hurting: Girlfriend Needs Space/Confused, What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old college student who has been in a relationship with this girl for a year and 1 month. It started that she was in love with me and I loved her but wasn't in love with her. We had a great relationship and did everything together and I eventually now have grown to be in love with...

View more questions Search