Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jorge colon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2016, 04:40 PM
    Carrier APU Troubleshooting
    Carrier APU unit it will turn on but no heat or A/C works, no power in the outlet works. Checked fuse is working. I disconnect battery to try to reset it .No luck. Any ideas will be helpful Ty.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 21, 2016, 07:28 PM
    I know absolutely nothing about this. But here is a Operations and Maintenance manual for you. Hope it helps. Note page A5 (Fuse Locations) there is fuse at the generator and two more in the unit itself, one for the unit and one for the outlet.
    I guess depending on model there are also thermal fuses and apparently on some models a small DC fuse.
    Take note on page A7 OUTPUTS. If high heat is on outlet is turned off.

www.impcotechnologies.com/pdf/manuals/30-864-81E.PDF

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

My oil furnace is on but,the ducks arehot in the basement,but no heat is coming up,there isa loud humming noise coming from the bottom where is a fan motor,what could be the problem?

Carrier heat pump troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my blower motor on my carrier heat pump blow all the time? I turned the thermostat off and it still runs.

Carrier heater troubleshooting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier unit in the attic of my house it is about two years old. It was brand new when we bought it. The guy that installed it told me it had two heaters. The first year he put the unit in only one of the heaters was coneccted and would take forever to heat the house and was on all night...

Does anybody have experience or know APU? American public university? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I found APU, American Public University, here as a link, they have great prices and a good bachelor programm in my field of interest; psychologie. Does anybody has experience or any kind of knowledge about this online college? Thank you Ciel

Carrier heater troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Heather starts up but no air comes out.

View more questions Search