Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasoup Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2016, 04:21 PM
    Super easy question
    Sorry I completely had a brain fart but the journal entry is accrue utilities for x amount
    just wanted to know for sure if its
    db utilities expense
    cr cash

or is it:
    Db utilities expense
    cr utilities payable

of anything else lol
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2016, 06:16 PM
    Number two is near enough you have the principle, cash, or bank, is used when you actually pay an account

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easy Math Question [ 3 Answers ]

- (-m) for m = 12 Evaluate this expression I am a bit confused by this but I got the answer of just 12. Am I right? I know this is extremely easy question

Super hero movie question [ 1 Answers ]

In the trailor there a scene where a man jumps in front of a bus and when the hus hits him the front end of the bus is crushed. I think its in Russian or takes place there. Thank yoi for your help.

It seems like an easy question... [ 10 Answers ]

I'm having troubke with this problem: Brothers Mike and Tim began operations of their tool and die shop on January 1, 2011. The annual reporting period ends December 31. Transaction during 2012: a) Borrowed $12,000 cash on a five year, 10 percent note payable, date March 1, 2012. What...

Likely an easy question to answer [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently received my credit reports from all three companies. When looking at them, I saw that a couple of accounts have potentially negative items on them. When reviewing them, I got a bit confused on the terms under "Responsibility". Some say individual (I figured that one out!), some...

Very easy question [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, I realise of running the risk of been called a complete idiot, but, so what... I have decided to copy some cd's with my sister's new computer since it has a CDR and thought it would be an easy process. Well, I have the CD I want to record in the correct tray, the empty one in the other...

View more questions Search