Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kusuma Kumari G Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2016, 12:23 PM
    Concept of God in Islam
    Islam says there is one only god. But how come a verse says Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!” [23:12-14] It says we created which means a group created man DOes it mean Allah had helpers who are also god?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 04:35 PM
    I'm a Christian, but also a librarian. The information in this link may help explain Allah speaking as "We":

Allah as "WE" in Quran

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concept of munh bola bhai in islam [ 0 Answers ]

Can a girl and a boy be like brother and sister if they are from different families?

Jammati islam concept [ 0 Answers ]

Asalam alaikum.I want to ask whether the concept of jammat in islam is proved according to sunnah or not.by jammat I mean,people including men and women who leave their house and go to other cities.men stay in mosques and women stay in someone house.they make food by mutual help.they do all the...

Concept of Tazkia Nafs in Islam [ 0 Answers ]

What is concept of Tazkia Nafs in the light of Quran and Sunnah? Can a common Muslim practice Tazkia Nafs without Shiekh(Teacher) of any school of thought.

What is the concept of taveez in islam [ 2 Answers ]

What is the concept of taveez in islam... can v use taveez for our safety or for some other purpose like nazar,jadoo etc etc...

What about Mastrubation concept in Islam [ 1 Answers ]

What about mastrubation concept in Islam according to Quran and Hadith. Please urgently inform me because millions of young people of muslim ummah want to about it

View more questions Search