Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beccawhetstine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2016, 10:21 PM
    Page oil stock
    I have a page oil company stock certificate from 1922 that is capital stock and have no idea how to find out more about it.it was bought in walla walla Washington. I also have a drumheller company stock certificate bought in walla walla Washington in 1953 that is a common stock, I have no idea about this one either. I have tried to research them both online but cant find anything on them. Just wondering about them because they are interesting and want to know more about them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 11:41 PM
    Have you contacted Page Oil Company... 2285 E Isaacs Ave, Walla Walla, WA 99362, (509) 525-0298
    It was just showing up on a web search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get stock pricing for old gulf oil stock from 1984? [ 0 Answers ]

I need the information for tax purposes. Thr stock was bought in November of 1984.

Is the stock oil cooler covered under altima 100K warranty [ 2 Answers ]

Took my car to the dealer to replace the transmission. They're telling me I need an oil cooler. The transmission is still under warranty. Why would the oil cooler not be? It's a 2007 Nissan Altima

Is the stock oil cooler failure covered under the 100k warranty Ford 6.0PS [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 ford 6.0PSD, is the oil cooler failure and subsequent EGR replacement covered under the 100K warranty?

View more questions Search