Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aazndj Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Apr 13, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I don't know how to stop
    I have started chewing and smoking at the age of 15 and I just started drinking and I know I'm under age but I want to quit and I don't know how I have been to rehab but its not working for me and I want to quit so I can take care of my kids I know I'm young and I know that I'm not in good shape any more but I want to know what should I do and how should I do it and to people think that I'm lying I'm sorry that I fooled you but the only thing I'm asking is for help and I'm new to this so I just want help for me and my kids I'm in a tough spot in my life and I want to get better but not a hole lot is helping me so I need advice to who ever wants to help me and I am not in a relationship I was just wondering I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I need help here so plese help me out how do I quit my addictions please help me
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Not to be mean or anything, but I really don't think after the posts from yesterday that anyone here is going to believe anything that you say. This is a board for people who really need help. I think you need some form of counseling. Good luck.
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Apr 13, 2007, 02:45 PM
    From the posts I've read you seem to be addicted to help as well. You took advantage of people who genuinely cared enough about your problems to stop and give you their precious time. Maybe your not used to having people care, and it felt good so you kept coming back with different stories. Maybe you're scared and afraid of telling people the truth because you've been rejected in the past. Whatever the reason add lying to your list of addictions.

In order to recover you will have to be completely honest with yourself. You need to tell someone you can trust everything that has happened and your true feelings. Maybe you can find this person in your family, church, or pay a counselor. It won't be quick or easy and no invisible face across the web will be able to hold your hand.

I hope you find freedom, God Bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant since I was 14 and now I am 21. I have not been pregnant yet and I was wondering will I be able to have kids or is there something wrong?/

Don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! I have been dating this man for almost 8 yrs now. We have a 5 yr old son together. 2 yrs ago his dad passed away and he was left with the responsibility to help his mom and siblings with the mortgage and the maintenance of the house. Last year Oct 06 I gave him an ultimatum he...

Want to be with him but don't know how [ 2 Answers ]

Hey well my problem is I am really good friend with this boy and I really like him but I don't no how to tell him and I'm afraid if I tell him he might say no and I might lose him as a mate also one of my friends likes him but I don't no how she will react if I tell her and if I tell her she will...

I don't know what to think [ 5 Answers ]

Ok a long story short. I met this man at work, I didn't know he was married, found out after I became involved that he was married, whenever I tried to break it off with him he would cry, threaten suicide, etc. I changed my phone number at one point and then stupidly gave it to him again. He has...

Don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My ex left me when she was 2 months pregnant out of the blue. She just up and disappeared and I haven't seen her since. She went back to her old b/f and they ran around at first saying the baby was his, she had cheated on me etc etc. Then suddenly I received genetic test papers, had the test and...

View more questions Search