Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lore_lime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 07:58 PM
    Chemistry
    How much zinc must react with HCl in order to form 15.5 L of hydrogen gas at 32.0oC and 115 kPa?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2016, 09:33 PM
    Hi lore_lime! Generally the posters on this site aren't going to answer homework or lab questions for you. What they will do is to review your work, and help where you are stuck so you can work the problem on your own. If you share what you have done so far, you are WAY more likely to get some help. Hope this is helpful in your use of the site.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2016, 08:27 PM
    First do the equation. Zn +? HCl=H2 +? Once you do that you can figure out moles. You will also need to make adjustments using Boyle's gas Law and Charles' Law..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry [ 2 Answers ]

6% of starch solution and 2% starch solution separated by semipermeable membrane. Witch solution will decrease in volume as osmosis occurs and why?

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

Chemistry [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between molecular weight and molar weight

What is chemistry? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help with a homework question. If you help me I will be so grateful. What is the correct definition of chemistry?? My homework is due Monday so please help!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search