Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyboi84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 01:24 AM
    Concerned
    I am 31 yrs old and I have never had a period and I started bleeding in my vaginal area what could this mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2016, 05:31 AM
    What has your doctor said, is the reason for no cycle?

It is time for a complete exam.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2016, 07:27 AM
    It means it's time for a doctor visit.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2016, 07:37 AM
    In 31 years of your life you've NEVER had a period? What reason has your doctor given you for never having a period? Time for a new doctor.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2016, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    In 31 years of your life you've NEVER had a period? What reason has your doctor given you for never having a period? Time for a new doctor.
    AMEN! Now you are concerned? This should have been addressed 17 years ago. Have you had a pap test?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2016, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babyboi84 View Post
    I am 31 yrs old and I have never had a period and I started bleeding in my vaginal area what could this mean?
    It depends on the reason for your lack of periods... Physical? Hormonal? Either could also be a possible cause of the bleeding just as they could cause a lack of periods.

Is the bleeding after recent intercourse or vaginal exam? Is it enough bleeding to need protection, being changed regularly, or just some spotting?

It may be nothing more than some cervical irritation, or a number of possibilities depending on the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a tooth pulled two days ago. The dentist prescribed me Tylenol 3 w/ codiene and Ammox. I had been taking my medication normally without problems, but last night my face broke out in hives. They were raised dry itchy places ride on my cheeks and nose. Could it be a reaction from my meds? I...

Concerned [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and have had female problems for almost a year, more so worsening the past 3-4 months and this month becoming worse. Last year, I had what we thought was a cyst rupture and had bleeding two weeks before my actual period date. Keep in mind I have been very regular for over 3,...

Should I be Concerned? [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning, I'm 37 years old and tomorrow will be 13 weeks pregnant. This is my 4th baby. Last night I went to the rest room and wiped. There was a dot of blood. I wiped again and nothing. This morning when I wiped nothing. I know this is probably nothing. With my other 3 pregnancies I...

Should I be concerned? [ 4 Answers ]

I just noticed that I had a pimple on the lip of my vagina, its been hurting more and more, Is there anything I can do to help it go away? I am nervous about seeing a doctor, and I don't really want to go there. Please help!

Should I be concerned? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been sleeping together for a while now. Everything between us is good. The other night I stayed over at her place and early in the morning we had started to have sex. Yes, we still used a condom. Sadly to say the sex didn't last to long because of us goofing around before...

View more questions Search