Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BKLMN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 11:04 AM
    Glacier Bay Faucets Phone Number as of 2/15/16
    866-863-9931 This is a good number. I just reached them today and was able to order a replacement part for my Glacier Bay pull-out kitchen faucet (the hand piece cracked on the underside). They answer Glacier Bay but I was told my credit card charge would show up as "Panei" - they are the manufacturer of Glacier Bay products. S/H was included and they will ship tomorrow. Sure beats buying a new faucet! Home Depot has few parts for these faucets.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay faucets part number 808-394 [ 0 Answers ]

Need a parts breakdown for part number 808-304, Glacier Bay

Glacier bay faucets [ 1 Answers ]

is there a back flow value in the housing of the spray gun hose triggering the flow of water to stop (kitchen faucet)

Glacier bay faucets [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Glacier Bay kitchen faucet. The rubber seal between the faucet and the sink has started to rot. Where do I get replacement seals and what is the best way to replace?

Glacier bay faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I need replacement parts for cartridge style hot water side bath room half turn faucet.I 've tried Home Depot,Lowe's,Bogan Supply?I've been told I'll need to replace the entire faucet/complete.ANY SUGGESTIONS

Glacier bay faucets [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dual handle Glacier Bay faucet. No matter what I do, when I turn the water on, hot or cold, the water comes out of the spray nozzle. The spray nozzle just doesn't want to shut off. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.