Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BluePitBull Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2016, 01:16 AM
    Raw and Itchy during period
    I feel raw on my vaginal lips and I'm itchy around my vulva. I have no idea what to do. Please help lol
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 12, 2016, 01:58 AM
    Time to see your own medical practiitioner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular period, itchy and swollen vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I've been having irregular periods, I've been on the contraceptive pill for around 4 months and my period hasn't been regulated by the pill like it's suppose to.. this week I got my period on the active pills and only for a day or two. I've been on anti depressants, anti biotics and a few other...

I'm pregnant and I got my period also something that looks like raw chicken came out? [ 2 Answers ]

Hat does it mean if I'm pregnant and I get my period but also something that looks and feels like raw chicken come out? What should I do

Anal discharge, burning raw skin and an itchy anal means what do I need to go to the. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has anal discharge, it is always wet, burning raw skin around his anal and it itches, nothing is helping what is it and should he go to the hospital?

Anal discharge, burning raw skin and an itchy anal means what do I need to go to the. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has anal discharge, it is always wet, burning raw skin and it itches beyond control what is it and should he go to the hospital?

View more questions Search