Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srapptucson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2016, 09:04 PM
    Alt rock song
    I'm looking for a song from the early 2000s. I don't remember anything about the song except the genre. Its an all male group and I do remember a little of the music video. The singer is walking around some city streets. As he passes people the wind blows hard. The isn't blowing on him but only behind him and on people he passes. The song picks up and gets heavier in places. Like I said, it's an alt/rock song... something similar to three days Grace, breaking Benjamin... Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been driving me crazy for a couple of years...
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2016, 09:39 PM
    Ummmm Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day?
    srapptucson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2016, 09:50 PM
    No, it's not a band as well known as Green Day. Thank you though. I do remember their named was vaguely familiar when I first heard the song. I also think the singer had dirty blonde hair...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

What's that song?(if you get this I will love you forever) 90's alt [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I'm giving up trying to remember the lyrics for this song, its been ages since I heard it and I just can't remember enough lyrics to get me any where. It came out around 90-97. Female singer. The lyrics have something to do with her being picked up by a truck(I believe in the lyrics she talks...

90's alt rock band with a black dude and a white dude [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Im trying to think of a band that may only have two members. The lead sing is black with dreads I think and there is a white guy. I can picture them sitting in a diner or coffee shop as one of their videos or just pictures. They are 90s grunge/alt rock... please help me I am going nuts...

Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was...

Name of rock-alt group [ 1 Answers ]

The words of this song go what have you done to me,I've been for someone like you

View more questions Search