Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smiley917 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2016, 02:05 PM
    I'm struggling with this question, would anyone be able to answer it?
    Assume that the marginal product of labour in a GM assembly line for auto parts is 20 rear seats per hour. The MRTS of worker hours (L) for hours of mechanized equipment (K) is 1/3. What is the marginal product of capital?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 10, 2016, 02:22 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm struggling on a question in class... [ 2 Answers ]

I'm struggling on a question in class... Co. Reported the following in 2012 (first year of operation) when tax rate is 30%; Congress has enacted a law stating that in 2013 tax rate will be 37% Public Tax Sales ...

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

View more questions Search