Ask
    Twy Sweetman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 04:51 PM
    What is the sum of 3 3×3-3 3
    Math 3+3×3-3+3=
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2016, 04:53 PM
    What do you think the answer is... which operations do you do first.. which one do you do last?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 9, 2016, 05:15 PM
    Work it out, right or wrong, post your work, and your answer, and we'll take a look and help you in whatever area you're doing wrong.

But, we won't do your work for you. How would that help you? It won't. You need to learn to do this, because math requires you to learn every step so you can learn the next. If you don't learn this, the next step will be impossible. So you have to learn this to get to the end.

We'll help, but we won't do the work for you. Show us your work, don't be ashamed if it's wrong. We'll lead you from there, but we'll only lead, not do the work for you.

Okay?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2016, 09:49 PM
    In a formula such as this, what do you do first? Add, subtract or multiply? Could something be in brackets?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sum of five given that the sum was lesser than 4 [ 3 Answers ]

If 2 dice are rolled find the probability of rolling the following event: a sum of five given that the sum was lesser than 4

What colour is my skin sum say I'm light sum say I'm dark [ 1 Answers ]

I know of a girl who is about my colour but da diff is peeps call her light skinned and me non light I think I'm a caramel what do you think ...

How to have a three sum [ 13 Answers ]

What to do in a three sum

I need sum help [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 15 years old, and I started dating this 19 year old about a week ago. Well we decided to go to the movies with a couple friends yesterday. Well when we went we got really close. I ended up giving him a blow job and stuff, and it was my first time ever doing anything but making out.. I...

View more questions Search