Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John111621 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 12:08 PM
    What song are these lyrics from, We were so happy,my heart was in a whirl
    Need to know the artist and song these lyrics are from. "We were so happy, my heart was in a whirl"
    kpihff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 07:30 PM
    Deez Nuts
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 10, 2016, 01:24 AM
    Or... maybe I'm a Honky Tonk Girl Loretta Lynn :) Guess it depends which genre you like . https://youtu.be/nj9zMi1n_Mw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to old song with lyrics, "Grandma cut your toenails... " [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 52 yrs old. When I was little, my dad would sing a few lines of a song and the lyrics were, "Grandma cut your toenails, they're tearing up the sheets!" I searched and searched for the lyrics to the entire song and haven't found them. Con anyone help? Thank you!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Name of the song with tilt-a-whirl [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there. I can't remember who sings it or what it is called, but some of the lyrics are: You set my heart on fire girl My head is spinning like a tilt-a-whirl Something something... Our love's the real thing ??

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search