Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fokaloka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2005, 04:35 PM
    What kind of doctor can tell me if I got Hypocluecemia..
    Last fall/winter I got really depressed. I ended at a psych. At my family runs diabetes. And I have an aunt with hypoglucemia... so one day I felt very dizzy and feel like hell. I also get a panic attack. I ate and everything went normal again. Like for a long time I had been thinking I got either of both. I just to faint every once / twice time a year. But I though I got it controlled. I have saw my aunt act crazy like I did. So I check out at internet, and maybe I got hypoglucemy. Does any knows which kind of doctor should I visit in?

Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2005, 07:40 AM
    Doctor
    Hi,
    Any MD can diagnose it; whether you have it or not.
    A good doctor would be a family physician with MD after his/her name.

They can have blood sample tests run, and relieve your mind one way or the other. Please see an MD.

Just for information:
    If you wish to add or subtract from an Experts' reputation, or show appreciation or discontent with an answer, click on the "balance scales" icon by the Experts' name. You can then choose what you wish.

Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a doctor in the house? High hormones and low hemoglobin [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Dr. did blood work on me on Tuesday the results came back that all my hormones were high (waiting on estrogine and p? ) and my hemoglobin was low he said the first time I went into see him that it was one of 2 thing but would not say, told mum and she panicked went to see him again to...

Is there a medical doctor in the house? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if there was a medical doctor on the forum that I could talk to. I have some symptoms that are rather embarrassing to talk about "in public" and would appreciate an opinion on what you feel might be wrong with me. Thank you so much.

Want a key for spyware doctor [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I have searched for spyware doctor3.2 for windows serial but I could not found any can you help me? :o

Question on any doctor [ 1 Answers ]

As I understand, medical doctors receive hundreds of free sample medications from drug companies. I hear that sometimes they are overwhelmed with the free drugs. I know that doctors often give them to their patients. However, do doctors often have excessive medicine that they have no purpose for?...

View more questions Search