Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oyurt7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2016, 04:11 PM
    Concord 80 plus furnace shuts off after a few seconds of start
    Everything I searched was indication of failing flame sensor. I purchased brand new part and a certified hvac technician replaced it but problem didn't stop. The two green lights blink continuously . We couldn't figure out what is wrong.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2016, 07:39 PM
    Often a vent issue will cause a pressure switch to open & do exactly what you describe. Did your tech check for a good ground?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 90 plus condensate shuts off furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem as other people have with the condensation shutting off the furnace.I followed the suggested solution by cleaning the tubes and draining the water from the system and it would run for a few days,I drain mine daily to avoid it shutting off. My question is, should the drain...

When I start the dryer it will run for maybe five seconds then it shuts off. [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn the dryer on (80 series kenmore) it runs for about 5 seconds then shuts off. I will do this several times then nothing . I can come back about half hour later and same thing. Any ideas?

Furnace shuts down for 10 seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I have my furnace set at 69 and it only shuts down for about 10 seconds. Is that normal? I've changed the filter regularly. The only other thing I can think of is if the cold air return vents are partially blocked, would this be starving the furnace and causing it to continue?

Furnace shuts off after about 30 seconds [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new Weather King Furnace installed approx 18 months ago and a new climate technology thermostat as well. This is really the first time I've had to use the heater. The Furnace comes on for approx 30 seconds and shuts off. The A/C unit works fine. Any suggestions?:(

Furnace shuts off after a few seconds [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace will lite for few seconds then shuts off. How do I trouble shoot this. I have a rheem model # rgpn

View more questions Search