Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babicakes Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Friend confused
    Well I am already pregnant but this is not about me its to help my friend she doesn't have internet so I told her id post her problem up here because this site has helped me a whole out when I started pregnancy... Well my friend last month in the middle of the month had brownish pinkish discharge for 4 days and she didn't get her period that month but she got it the next month around the 4th but she usually gets it on the end of the month like clock work around 25th of the month and this time it came the 4th but she never had irregula she had unprotected sex she hasn't been vomiting but sometime nauses she gets a lot of siliva and then it goes away after like 3 or 4 minuted she has been eating more than usual and she has darke brown aroun areola recently more visible and pinkish nipples but no tenderness or nothing like that every time she has smoked a cig she get kind of sick to her stomach the period she had was a little diff it was a little more water and she's been getting a lot of discharge lately no odor or nothing just the month when she missed it it was a lot and during the whole month last month before she missed her period she went to the doctors and took a blood test and it came out 4.5 so they said she's not but it wwas way to early for it now she's really confused can someone help me or give her opinions if anyone gotten a problem like this when they were pregnant:confused: I though I could add she also had really sore nipples when her period was suppose to start last month and then it went away She has also been very bloated
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Has she taken a HPT? I would start there.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 06:26 AM
    I agree with angel that she should take a HPT. However, I doubt that she is pregnant seeing that she had a period. Every once in a while mother nature throws us for a loop and gives us an irregular period.

Her symptoms, while similar to pregnancy, are also that of premenstrual symptoms.

Apr 13, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Well she read that some people have a period in the firs trisemester of pregnancy
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Some women experience bleeding throughout all of their pregnancy, but ultimately she will not know unless she either buys a HPT and tests, or goes to her doctor. Going only by symptoms does not say whether it is pregnancy. Like J_9 said, it could be symptoms of either.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Yes, symptoms alone won't tell you a thing. I missed my period for 2 months and had all the symptoms of pregnnacy. Thought there was no way I couldn't be pregnant but I had negative tests and the doctors told me they really doubted that I was pregnant. Then, sure enough, two weeks later I got it right on, normal bleed, and it went right back to normal schedule.So she needs to take a test, and/or see her doctor. Only a doctor can tell her for sure. Good luck to her, and congrats on your pregnnacy too.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by babicakes
    Well she read that some people have a period in the firs trisemester of pregnancy
    While it is possible, it is rather uncommon. Only her doctor can tell her if this is normal for her.

Apr 14, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Well I will tell her to get an HPT but today she had sever back pains and sorness in boobs like no other I WANT TO THANK YOU ALLL FOR HELPING OUT THIS SITE IS GREAT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm male and I'm 15 turning 16 in a couple of months. First to start I've never really had any friends. Through elementary I've met at least one person I consider to be my really good friend but then they have to move. Ive never hanged out with anybody except at school during school. After...

Best friend and more [ 2 Answers ]

this gril and me were about to go out we talked and she dident want to seem like a Wh*** so we dident date right after she broke up wth your X so now my best friend new I liked her and said he dident like her now they are dateing and me and him are about to fight and I will probably kill him...

I like my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

So, me and this guy have been friends for about 8 months now, and for the past 5 months I have liked him, as the days go by my feelings for him get stronger and stronger. We are best friends and we have a group of friends we all hang out with all the time. He's now single and so am I. I'm not sure...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search