Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donavansides Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2016, 05:37 PM
    How do I program Clicker Universal Gargage Door Opener to Overhead Door Model 45-A
    How do I program a Clicker Universal Garage Door Opener Model KLIK1U to Overhead Door Touch'n'Go Model 45-A??
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Feb 4, 2016, 07:05 PM
    Let me google that for you
    Took all of three seconds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead door opener model 45a [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 1987 overhead door opener model 45a. Trying to install a new remote opener. We have set the dip switches to the same as the old remote but it still will not learn the code. The opener itself does not have dip switches or a learn button. Is there any other thing that needs to be done?

Overhead garage door opener model 555 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old 1992 model 555 Overhead garage opener and I'm trying to raise the door about 2" higher, what is the procedure as I have no manual?

Overhead garage door opener model 45A [ 3 Answers ]

I have a overhead door model 45A it opens the door fine, but slides back about a foot after its opened. When trying to close the motor hums but won't engage to close. Any hints on adjusting it to correct problem? Thanks

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

I have a Model 65A Overhead garage door I am looking for a universal remote. [ 1 Answers ]

HELP.. I dropped my universal remote and it no longer operates the garage door. The switch in the garage opens the door and the button in my car operates the garage door. I am looking for a remote to open for my bike. I cannot determine the frequency because it's not on the unit. I do know...

View more questions Search