Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsaxena Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Economies of scale
    Briefly explain economies of scale. Differentiate between internal and external economies of scale.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 01:00 AM
    I don't know unless you please, first describe to me what you think are the economies of scale and the differences between internal and external economies of scale.

It would help me to answer your question better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is economies of scale? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you define economies of scale? What are the sources of internal and external economies?

Likert scale [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an action research experiment with one grade 5 class as the experimental group and the other grade 5 class as the control group. My dependent variable is performance and my independent variable is new program. I cannot randomly assign the students to either group as they are already in...

Do You Think Education Level Is Closely Tied To Local Economies [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.azstarnet.com/public/packages/star200/techfuture.htm EXCERPT: Gonzales said it is worrisome that the Legislature would consider reducing funding for education from the university level to K-12 schools, child care programs and preschools. ``The mentality of many of our...

Fahrenheit scale [ 1 Answers ]

Most countries use the metric system, including in weather reports. Most airports now have automated weather systems that disseminate reports using the Celsius scale for temperature, and meters/second for wind speed. Do you think the U.S. should eliminate the Fahrenheit scale entirely and report...

View more questions Search