Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teachermama3 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2007, 11:31 PM
    He wants to see me with other men.
    :eek: In addition to being abusive, my husband has expressed fantasies of wanting to see me with other men. He has even asked me if he could bring someone home from work to join us, or he wanted to know if I knew somebody... Of course, I said NO... He seems really turned on by this whole idea... What gives?
    LByronn Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2007, 12:12 AM
    It looks like your husband doesn't have any respect for you. You should be careful and might consider leaving him for your safety. Every woman need respect. Absolutely not someone like your husband.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 12:32 AM
    That's a sick fantasy!
    He probably wouldn't be able to handle it if it were to ever actually happen.

However, give this a thought...
    He could be trying to see if you'd ever be willing to sleep with another man besides him...
    Sort of like seeing if you'd ever be unfaithful by using his "fantasy" as a means to coax the truth out of you...
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 12:54 AM
    ABUSIVE??
    How abusive?
    What are doing with him?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 05:45 AM
    If he is abusing you then its another form of abuse. Unless it's a fantasy you wish to share, then don't do it. Some guys get turned on by that sort of thing. I'm not one of them however.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 06:47 AM
    "What gives?"

What gives is your "husband" doesn't give a SH-- about you.

I hate to over oversimplify, but the truth is you need to go to couples therapy -
    Which I highly doubt he would do... Or you need to leave him, which I highly doubt
    You would do... At least put him on warning that you plan to leave him if he does
    Not begin to show you respect ASAP. You can try a trial separation later.

Tough love is sometimes the only love left.

After that, the abyss, and life's too short for that.
    So, stand up for yourself - today. PLEASE.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 13, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teachermama3
    In addition to being abusive.... What gives?
    If your husband is being abusive, don't you see this "fantasy" as being another form of abuse?

Let's say you said "yes", and he brought someone home. What do you think would happen the day after the deed was over? Would he blame you for being "untrue"? Would he escalate his abuse? Would he want to escalate his abuse to something sickeningly sexual?

There is nothing wrong with a loving couple discussing and exploring their sexual fantasies together. However - If you are being abused, you're not a couple... You're a victim.
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2007, 10:15 AM
    You should question his sexuality , maybe he's using this fantasy to come out of the closet or he is so ashamed about his feelings towards men that he can only live through them, through you, but if that's not it than he's has no respect for you and he's a pig who just see's you as an object, Leave him and Leave Now! There is help out there, If you call your local police department they can help you find a temp. home until you can get on stable ground. GOOD LUCK
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 10:29 AM
    After reading your other posts Teach, you had better break this bondage and get the professional help you need to find a healthy life, and your own happiness. The sooner the better. You will not find it with the one you call husband, and that's a proven fact.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 11:21 AM
    I have also read your other posts. And I have a feeling that he is trying to set you up. Turn it around and say that you cheated. It doesn't matter that you were acting on HIS fantasies. He could try and use it against you - to say that you engage in sexual acts with other men - so you are a bad person, etc. Don't fall for it.
    He has already beaten you down enough. Don't degrade yourself anymore for his benefit.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Sadly this is a fanticy that a lot of immoral people have, one only has to look on many of today's "dating" sites to see couples looking for a extra partner.

Today's socity has fallen to basic animal instancts of pure pleasure with no restrictions.

I would be very concerned if he is serious on this desire, which it sounds like and if there is other abuse, I would suggest a getting out
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 13, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Honey I think the thing your husband gets off it is degrading you. This is not the same as a threesome, it is like he thinks he can 'lend' you to his friends, like you are a possession. He loves the power more than anything.
    If you go ahead with this and it is not something you want to do you will hate ourself for going ahead with it afterwards especially if it is a trick.
    I really think that if you are in a relationship with someone that you yourself describe as abusive then you really need to leave! I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For men... [ 49 Answers ]

Do married men have wet dreams? Wet dreams of another femal other than their wife? If so, why? (maybe it's a silly question but I'm curious ;) )

What do men want [ 4 Answers ]

When you want an ex back after you've done wrong, how do you "get them back?" I know that I need to give my ex space, and I am. I'm getting on with my life and I have priorities lined up for myself. But he's still in my thoughts. In April possibly march I'm going to see him at a local dirt track...

Just for Men [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my husband's hair with Just for Men. Although I used a light colour it came out very dark. How can I lighten it up? Is it true that Vosene Shampoo gets too dark colour out?

Men [ 13 Answers ]

I really, really like this one person at my work, we've went out a few times and have gotten intimate. He seems to like me but how do I keep him interested? I hear men like a chase, is this so? I feel like calling his extension everyday but I don't. He sure knows how to keep me hanging by a...

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search