Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Merging a Qucken File With Excel
    Does anyone know if it is possible to merge (or however you call it) a Quicken 6 document with an Excel spreadsheet? I would like to have what I put in Quicken available also in Excel.

If that is not possible, is it possible to email a document from Quicken? And, how would you do that? I know that the person receiving the email would also need to have Quicken on their computer.

Like so many others on this site, I am working on my tax stuff.

If you can help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you kindly for your time and input!
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Still looking for an answer. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I file for child abandonment and when can I file? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughters father has not seen her for over a year and he just left without telling me he was leaving. I do have a child support order and I have full custody of her. Im just afraid that he will try to take her away from me later in life and I don't want her to go through that because Im with a...

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

Merging 2 Excel files [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a specialized Excel Form that we use to transcribe groups of records: Here's an example: http://catholicrecordsociety.org/projects/stjosephorphanasylum/volunteers.html (you need to have Macros Enabled) You'll see that the Card Tab is for entering Records and the Spreadsheet is...

Merging Word files into one large file [ 16 Answers ]

I have book pages stored as five files of 15 pages each. Is there a way to combine them into one large file? Thank you.

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search