Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickeynpluto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2016, 08:31 PM
    How many professors?
    There are 1200 students at the community college. Each professor teaches 4 classes and each student takes 5 classes. There are 30 students and 1 professor for each class. How many professors are there?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 2, 2016, 09:26 AM
    We don't provide answers to homework. But we can help you along if you show us your attempt and where you are getting stuck. To help get you started: if each student takes 4 classes what is the total number of 'class-seats"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Exemption for U.S. Professors Teaching in Greece [ 7 Answers ]

There is a three-year exemption from Greek taxes for American professors teaching in Greece. After three years, presumably the American professor will be liable for Greek taxes. My question is: Is there a way to restart the three-year exemption period by leaving Greece for a certain period and...

Urgent for graduate school professors [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! So I need some fast advice:) As a teacher what would you accept? I had a group project where my team members did not provide me with information in time to complete the project This is a computer class whre we were creating a database. Anyway, I emailed them & emailed my teacher to...

Communication with university professors [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start PHD course. What is the best way for establishing communications with University Professors?

View more questions Search