Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angela Odom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2016, 08:33 AM
    Should I be concern
    I am 45 for a couple of years now my cycle has been crazy, but since Oct.of last year it's been really crazy. Here it is on Oct 21, I started stopped on25th , then again on Oct 31-nov 10th again nov 23-nov29 not again until Jan 13-21 Jan 24-25 Jan 27-28 now again today Jan 30 should I be concern and what should I do thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 30, 2016, 12:27 PM
    Other than your age, which is significant, we know nothing else about you. Your symptoms can be anywhere from 'nothing' (winding down to menopause in a somewhat unusual way just because your homone cycles aren't standard, or your cervix is hardening and flow can't get out easily, etc) to 'something.'
    We don't know what you weigh, what your sex life is like, what you eat, what medications or supplements you take, what your whole health history is, what your family history is ----- so see a GYN, who can ask you that and more, do a regular blood panel, and take it from there, or tell you not to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone think this is a concern? [ 42 Answers ]

Over budget and overdue the F35 program needs to be very closely looked at. This is not the first time the building of military aircraft has suffered setbacks, but, this isn't just some local program that if fails will be inconvenient. This is a joint project for an arms platform for a number of...

Whom it may concern [ 3 Answers ]

What careers can I do with numerous felony convictions I am trying to change my life around and hitting road blocks everywhere. What part of the medical field am I able to get a career in with the felonies I have

Cause for concern? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- I began taking birth control in June (around the 10th) to prevent my period from happening the day of my wedding – July 4th. I didn't get my period July 4th but I must have missed a day somewhere between July 5th and 8th because my period began July 9th. I tried to take pills once I saw...

Should I have concern [ 7 Answers ]

I met this gal through a popular online dating service. We hit it off immediately on just about everything we talked about and we have fallen in love. We have never met and it has been two mouths we plan to meet in two mouths from now and spend a week together. Now here is the problem; She was...

Whom It may Concern [ 1 Answers ]

Please may u answer for me this question it is about economics. Tell me the difference between static production possibility frontier and dynamic production possibility frontier? Thanks.

View more questions Search