Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tomas1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2016, 05:57 PM
    Trying to find a film
    A British film 1960's / early 70's about a secretary who had polio as a child is befriended by a man so she could be used to help a robbery of a banking firm. Diana Rigg is the secretary?
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jan 30, 2016, 12:20 PM
    Go to IMDB.com and search for the movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Please help me find the name of this film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been searching and asking about this film for years, its one of those childhood movies that are tough to just let go and I can only remember bits and pieces from it so here goes. Its about a king that finds a brunette baby amongst a pack of wolves, he takes her in as his own,...

How to find a film name? [ 1 Answers ]

From years Ago sort of like a braveheart film from what I can remember, there was little bears in it quite medieval they wore little black leather type things

Find the name of the film? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie there are 3 hot guys with supernatural power one of them has a father who is very old and at the end of the film he killes himself to give all his power to his son?

Can you find or name that film [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, Can anyone help with the title of a film I recently watched? The film begins with two college students (boy/girl) meeting at a college ball/dance. The girl is a the lead singer in a rock band. The two become a couple and go on a road trip across America. However, the girl has a...

View more questions Search