Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaw1410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2016, 07:33 PM
    Equipment Purchase on Profit & Loss
    We own a small charter bus company. Last year we purchased a used bus for $30,000. We paid $15,000 down and 10 monthly payments of $1,500.

Do these payments, both the down payment and monthly payments go on the Profit and Loss Statement.

Thanks
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 29, 2016, 07:49 AM
    This looks like a homework question. Do you understand the concept of depreciation of capital assets over time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martin Company is considering the purchase of a new piece of equipment. Relevant info [ 1 Answers ]

Martin Company is considering the purchase of a new piece of equipment. Relevant information concerning the equipment follows: conpute the payback period for the equipment

Sale? Purchase 10000 other expenses 2000 net profit? [ 2 Answers ]

Sale? Purchase 10000 Other expenses 2000 Net profit? Cost of good sold 200% of net profit Sales is 1.4%of purchase

Warranty for online heating and cooling equipment purchase [ 17 Answers ]

I am looking to replace my heating and cooling system with a Rheem 13 SEER 4 ton heat pump and matching indoor unit. I have received quotes ranging from $5500 to $7500. Big gap, so I started doing some searching on line. I have found the equipment that has been quoted to me on line for just over...

Welding Equipment to purchase [ 8 Answers ]

I was starting to become interested in welding. I looked into a few how-tos and it seems pretty simple and straight forward, as long as you maintain safety and a steady hand. I was looking at buying a small welding unit. I found a few units at Sears that are within my price range. I'm just...

View more questions Search