Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2016, 06:26 PM
    I have no clue what this is. Please help.
    Our teacher gave this to us:
    Public sector business organisation --> public organization --> public enterprises --> central ministry and municipal.

(Public enterprises has been divided into two parts. One being central ministry, other being municipal.)

Has anyone got any idea what this is? Any help will be largely appreciated.
    Or teacher says nothing. And gets angry when asked about something.
    Attached Images

fortinlgf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2016, 06:33 AM
    Look at this internet explanation of the differences between Private and Public Sector.

Difference Between Public Sector and Private Sector (with Comparison Chart) - Key Differences
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 30, 2016, 08:24 AM
    The best way to examine a huge problem is break it down to smaller, easier to handle components. Research the components and how they work, and the bigger picture becomes clearer.
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2016, 01:10 PM
    I know these things. But what do these single arrows mean?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 11, 2016, 05:39 PM
    It's an organization tree (Or referred to as an organizational CHART) if you mean your original post. The top is the whole, and it breaks down into its parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have no clue what to do... [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I purchased a HP Deskjet 2542 with wireless networking capabilities. I have installed the driver, uninstalled, reinstalled... and repeat. I cannot get it to print via my network printer connected with a Belkin router. The Network Configuration page prints correctly via the...

Clue? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the game "mercenary" available on PC?

Any clue? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so there is this girl in one of my course and, we are pretty cool and we talk often through out the course and there is a bit of mutual flirting. We slept together a few nights ago mind you we were both intoxicated and afterward we spent some time talking and she mentioned her current...

Can I get a clue? [ 4 Answers ]

Met some wonderful guy a few weeks ago, in my company's Headquarter office, and few weeks after coicidental meetings, he asked me for a date. We had some really awesome time, laughed all the way through lunch, held hands, got close and it went really fine. At the end of it, he said, I would really...

View more questions Search