Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hooria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2016, 04:50 PM
    Intercourse during menstruation
    Assalamoalaikum,
    We were both asleep, sleeping at a distance, when I realized my husband wanted to have intercourse. He had been very busy for the last few days with office work. So it had been some days since we last came close. I had told him about 2 or three days back that I had my period. I only have occasional spotting after the first 2 days of my period. I found him so desperate, that I also got carried away and just could not stop him. I had not had any bleeding since evening, and got only a little spotting the next day, almost after 24 hrs. my husband also wore a condom during intercourse.
    I am feeling extremely guilty since that night. Does it effect my nikkah? Is there any kaffara I can pay?

I request you not to publish this question or any information about me on the website.
    But I don't know how you can answer then. Maybe just give the question title and the answer.
    JazakAllah.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2016, 07:30 PM
    Was it spotting, or were you still on your period? Spotting happens sometimes for days or even weeks, in between and after periods. Spotting doesn't mean you were still on your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had intercourse last Friday which is also my first day of regular menstruation. [ 2 Answers ]

I had intercourse last Friday which is also my first day of regular menstruation. I got my period in the morning upon waking up. The intercourse was around in the afternoon. No ejaculation happened inside me, at least that I know of. At night, I decided to take nordette 21 (4 pills) and another 4...

Does secreting white menstruation mean pregnant before menstruation? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been delayed for 1 month and 14 days I got so worried if I am pregnant. I tried using pregnancy test but it indicates a negative sign. These past few days I was secreting white and brown vaginal liquids. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant?? Thanks

Can we have intercourse during menstruation days? [ 2 Answers ]

We usually don't have sex during my periods but when we have sex just the next day after my periods I have burning sensation in my private part.

Is it safe to have intercourse nine days before menstruation [ 6 Answers ]

Is it safe to have unprotected sexual intercourse nine days before menstruation?

View more questions Search