Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margreson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Credit Card Debit & Death
    My father passed away on March 26, 2007. He lived In The Philippines. All his mail & CC info was being sent to my house in Illinois. On the morning of his death, I,his son purchased a plane ticket to the Philippines using his credit card that was sent to my house. The CC company does/did not know that he did not live here. Since he was the only authorized user with no co-applicant, who would be responsible for the plane ticket?
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 12, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Well morally you are. But if you don't want to pay it don't. The stupid bank will make it up on all the "rip offs" they use to steal from everyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card debt & a 3rd party collector [ 3 Answers ]

To be honest my credit card debt to American Express has gotten up to about $12,000 because of all the interest. It has been sent to GC Services, a third party collector. I am in school and will be done for the summer in about a month and will be working full-time then but am only working...

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? [ 20 Answers ]

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? We increase our Debts like any thing when we have Credit Card because we spend /buy the goods with free hand / shopping habits, in this case will it not be a better to keep a debit card instead of a credit card? :confused: What are your views on...

Served summons&complaint for credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Michigan. I was served a summons and complaint twenty minutes ago for failure to pay for credit that I obtained about 5-6 years ago. Asset Acceptance purchased all 3 of the charge cards that I was unable to pay due to divorce and low paying jobs. I am now remarried, but I own...

Debit balance, debit entries, and credit entries [ 1 Answers ]

This is a silly question I'm sure, and the answer is very simple, but it is driving me crazy... The problem is: At the beginning of the year, The Office Equipment account of Gulf Coast Airlines had a debit balance of $126,900. During the year, debit entries of $23, 400 and credit entries of...

Credit Card Judgements - MBNA & Citi [ 3 Answers ]

I have received 3 notices on 3 different credit card accounts that I cannot pay. I have received a notice on all 3 accounts from attorney firms that collect debt. All of these accounts are in my name. None of these accounts are in my wife's name. I live in the State of California. Can these...

View more questions Search