Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiki417 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 08:27 PM
    PA Local Wage Taxes
    Where is it in Pennsylvania State Law books that individuals must pay local earned income tax quarterly or face penalties? Individuals do not have to pay State or federal taxes quarterly yet local municipalities were gcomes from.ven this reign of terror and nobody can tell me where it I
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Contact the PA state tax authorities. They will tell you where to find the information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State and Local Wage on W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17149 Thanks for your info on another post, AtlantaTaxExpert. About the W-2, I am a little confused. I tried to read the W-2 guideline but still could not get it (I am new to this... ). First what is the difference between State wage (box 16)...

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

NYC Local Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Staten Island, and work in New Jersey. I currently have New Jersey worked in state and New York lived in state taxes being deducted from my pay check. Should my employer being deducting New York City Local tax from my check? Thanks!

Wage Garnishment [ 2 Answers ]

I won a small claims case in Florida. I understand I can have the persons wages garnished. I've yet to determine how to do this. How do you get the wages garnished?

Wage [ 2 Answers ]

What is the hourly rate for a junior in Australia?> Does anyone know?

View more questions Search