Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jacqueline VM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2016, 05:26 PM
    Sage softwear. 2016 all my journal entries from 2014 are gone? why how to get back
    I input 2014 entries in 2015, but did not do a year end, saved my work, but now its 2016 and I can not find my entries to finish 2014. Why ? How do I get them back, I do have a back up but nothing showes up on the back up, and I know the info is on the back up as the accountant used it.
    Jacqueline VM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2016, 05:32 PM
    Does Sage automatical update to the new year causing the second year to be losted.
    I posted entries for 2014, need to make adjustments for 2014 and now that 2016 is here I can not find my 2014 entries. I saved them on my computer but when I open the backups they are not there.
    So does sage automatically update to the new year discarding your work from 2 years previous.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2016, 06:39 AM
    Have you checked with their tech support?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2016, 05:45 PM
    You need to look for alternate files names or a roll back function
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2016, 06:20 PM
    It's been a long time since I dealt with Sage, but I seem to remember that the backups are .zip files. There is a backup folder defined in preferences or somewhere and the zips should be in there. When opening the backup folder, make sure to display all filetypes.

I'm not sure if this is any help, but I thought I'd at least try.
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grouping Journal Entries into Summary Entries: Allowed? [ 1 Answers ]

I currently use a database which I developed in addition to QuickBooks to fulfill the accounting tasks at my job. The database houses all customer, sales, and cogs data which is updates from external sources. I currently have to enter the all the data from the database relating to each individual...

Journal Entries & Adjusting Journal Entries [ 2 Answers ]

Nov. 15- Purchased $1,600 of merchandise on account from Martin Co, terms 1/30; paid $60 of associated freight charges in cash. My answer: Merchandise Inventory $1600 Accounts Payable $1600 Cash $60 Freight Expense $60...

Sage accpac 5.4 petty cash entries [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tell me how to do petty cash entries in sage accpac erp 5.4 software?please help

Pass Journal Entries , Post entries to ledger and prepare trial balance [ 4 Answers ]

Rajaram quit his job and started woodcraft comopany ( Service Firm) The transactions of the business for September are as follows. Sep 1 Began Business by investing cash Rs 10000 in exchange of 1000 shares 4 Paid two month Rent in advance for a shop Rs 2000 5 Bought Equipment...

View more questions Search