Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasanraf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2016, 03:18 PM
    What does parameter of type class means?
    What does parameter/variable of type class means?
    What does 'MyClass other' means?

public class MyClass
    {
    // some codes
    public boolean same(MyClass other)
    {
    // some codes
    }
    }

Thank you,

Check out some similar questions!

How to invoke the variables from first class and second class to third class in java [ 0 Answers ]

I need to invoke the class1 and class2 variable to class3. class1 and class2 contain only variable , no methods. I am not able execute my program. My code contain some selenium scripts also My code as follows package TestObjects;

Class boundaries,class width,class mid-point [ 0 Answers ]

Find the class width of the following, 3-7 8-10 11-15 16-18 19-25.

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulati [ 1 Answers ]

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulative freg? Number of classes:5 Data set:35,32,51,39,44,41,42,38,37,42,38,39,36,40,39,46,44,37,43,35,40,41,40,39

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

F parameter [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to run check disk, I get the message that the system is NTFS and that the F parameter is not specified, so it will only run in -read only- mode.Is this a problem.. :confused: Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.