Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ovalljv22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2016, 06:56 PM
    Undercover police comedy with zombies in the shooting range
    I saw part of a comedy/parody. In one scene, the police are shooting at zombies at the precinct firing range. Two undercover cops go into a coed prison and get a volleyball to help them escape. Do you know this movie?
    MarieAbend Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2017, 12:56 AM
    Hey,

Maybe the series "Death Valley"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Undercover marriege [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is back from the states. And asked me to marry him without telling my family. What can I do?I love him but I am so confused, we share a twoyear old baby girl.

Zombies burned in cemetery causes new zombies [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a movie where zombies are burned in a crematorium and the rain mixes with the smoke and causes new zombies.

Black and white horror/comedy with zombies? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie as a child with my brother. It was supposed to be scary but it was apparently not so much so that we couldn't watch it as children. I remember they (2 men) went by boat or canoe to an island (possibly a lady swam there at the same time?) and there were a few inhabitants, that...

Undercover cop movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that 2 cops that are partners are trying to find this group of people. 1 of the cops enters some kind of underground fighting thing. There are weapons of the fences that are sometimes electric. The cops gets his head cut off by a big blonde dude at the end...

View more questions Search