How do I obtain a transcript from a close school
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2016, 04:08 PM
    What kind of school?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2016, 04:15 PM
    Start your inquiry at your state department of education.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2016, 07:35 PM
    If it was an accredited school, all records are saved by the State Department of Education in the state where the school was at, and/or the state where the main office of the school was located.

If the school was not accredited, then there is normally no records anywhere and you will not get any. You can try to find the owner, and locate the owner and see if they will or can do anything but normally nothing can be done for an unaccredited school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to locate close school transcripts. [ 1 Answers ]

Where to locate close school transcripts?Pontiac Business Institute, Pontiac, Michigan.(1990-1992)

High School Night classes close to Euclid Oh [ 1 Answers ]

18 year needs high school credits to get an Ohio diploma

How to close a window on the internet when it won't let you close it [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my cpu won't let me close a window on the internet. Can someone please help me?

Going to B School.Do I close 401K? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there, I am a 29yr old corporate guy. I am going to Business School in the Fall of 09... I currently have about 10K in my company 401K... what are my options? Should I just close it? And if so apart from the 10% penalty what else do I lose? Thanks.

Gas line & dryer vent pipe - how close is too close? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm rerouting the gas dryer vent piping so that it will inside the adjoining stud wall. At the top of the wall the vertical exhaust pipe will be within an inch or two of the horizontal running copper gas supply line. Question - is there a minimum distance that the metal dryer exhaust pipe must...

View more questions Search