Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uni263 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2016, 11:06 AM
    Counters
    Can u put something on corion counters to make them shnier?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 21, 2016, 01:52 PM
    I don't think so.
    Corian is a form of plastic. Its sheen comes from polishing. In other words the finer you sand it the more it shines. Don't remember the recommended procedure but I would sand to about 600 to 1200 grit and then use a polishing compound.

Would no recommend waxing or the application of any type of surface material. Don't think any type of surface material would stick.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2016, 04:00 PM
    Use white polishing compound. Always use something under pots, pans, knives with Corian, it is a fairly soft material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Counters of faction reviews [ 0 Answers ]

Show 2/3 of a set how many counters

If 20 counters are the whole set what fraction of the set is 16 counters [ 1 Answers ]

If 20 counters are the whole set what fraction of the set is 16 counters

If 12 counters are 3/4 of a set, how many counters are there in a whole set? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I teach my daughter how to do this?

Corian counters [ 3 Answers ]

What is the correct tool to use for cutting a corian counter, to keep a smooth edge? Thanks

Installing counters [ 6 Answers ]

I was thinking of installing a counter on my blog page to see how many hits are there. Could someone give me a good link where I can install one easily. Also, I would like to install a countdown counter on my blogpage. Its sort of like 480 days to christmas or something... Isit possible and...

View more questions Search