Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucky1812 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
    Am I alone or there are people like me? Broken people
    Hello,
    I am using my friend's profile to ask you a question. She recommended me to ask you all.

I am 17 and living in India. I am a writer. I was in high school (XI STD) and I decided to drop school for a year. My family borrowed money for two semesters and they had to pay for one more year which my parents could not do. So I made a decision to earn for a year and then learn. I worked for months and money could not be saved. I gave them for my house's expenditure. I had been receiving great accomplishments from colleagues, managers and clients.
    I left my job with a trust that if I spent my money for my family and then they will be there to support me. But I was wrong.

My sister and brother are older than me and are having their own serious career issues and they are quite busy in them. My mother is not allowing me to do what I want. She would be a good human may be. But I am doubting if she is a good mother. Brother and sister are also not getting support from the parents. They are earning and handling themselves.

I want to move. Move to US. This may sound kiddish and very immature desire. But I do to pursue my further studies and career. The struggle would not break me but when trust breaks.

Right I now I am feeling helpless and hopeless. I am. I don't know what to. Should I give up dreaming and live an average life. It is something that I would never dream to even do it.

Can you show me the way? Can you lighten me up? I am hopeless. I cried a river and crying while typing. And after submitting this, I am going to go to my favorite place to cry, alone!
    Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2016, 09:07 AM
    Hello whoever you are. To begin with you are not alone at all in being confused as to how to find and follow a good path for your future, as most your age have the same issue. Yes good guidance from an older wiser more experienced person can help, AND making your own account here at this site AND NOT using the account of another is a better way to get help and suggestions for your issues.

I encourage you to do so promptly, please.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2016, 09:09 AM
    Please create your own account, it is free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dreams -- a people-eating tree and a broken pitcher. Any interpretations? [ 2 Answers ]

I had 2 weird dreams, I'll just go straight to the significant part which I think is very weird.. 1st there's a tree a big tree with an open trunk the tress was literally eating or swallowing a lot of people, and I just stood in front of the tree watching each individual swallowed by the tree.. I...

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Any other heart broken people want to chat? [ 9 Answers ]

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to chat like on aim or msn? Don't really have that many friends, I guess you can call it my pathetic attempt to make more lol my PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED FOR PRIVACY

My mind is broken & I keep hurting people [ 5 Answers ]

I have so many problems with my mind I wouldn't even know where to begin... I went to a therapist once and when talking to her I kept going on about my mother & from my description she said she thinks my mother has a boarderline personality disorder... I think it may just be me with the...

View more questions Search