Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shakina samuel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
    Iam I Pregnant
    Hi,

I had an abortion year back. after that I had irregular periods. went to doctor they had prescribed be Ovasafe tablet. then for few months I had regular periods.

This month my periods have been delayed. I thought I was pregnant but today I have slight bleeding.please help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 20, 2016, 06:29 AM
    What help are you looking for? How late are you? If your period is about 2 weeks late you can take a home pregnancy test. If you are concerned about the bleeding see your OB Gyn.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2016, 05:20 AM
    If you are having sex, you can get pregnant, There is no way to tell if you are pregnant or not, unless you take a pregnancy test.

When is your next period due? Are you late? When was your last period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iam 7 weeks pregnant now [ 0 Answers ]

Iam 7 weeks pregnant now. Earlier from 4 th to 6 th week, my doctor suggested me Susten VT 200 and consevel.Now she has asked me to take folinal plus and dubagest sr 300.Is this better than previous

Iam so scarred [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hello everyone well its my first time here so... well I am 21 years old and I been marrid for over 2 years and ever since the first day I got married I wanted to get pregnant... and I cant... I don't get my period regulary so I thought that was the problem then my friend told me to get on birth...

View more questions Search