Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nev.Grant Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2005, 11:29 AM
    Resource File Viewer
    I have tried to load the Resouce File Viewer CD Disc for the 1881 census, the installation shield appears on my desk top followed by preparing to install , then a message stating that the "Wizard has been terminated" please try again later, this programme has not been loaded on your computer.
    Has any one any idea as to what is causing this termination? And what can I do to overcome the problem.
    For info, I have loaded this "viewer" on my laptop, no problem, I took the disc round to a friend, and he loaded it without problem, so there is nothing wrong with the CD Disc
    Thank,you
    Nev Grant
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2005, 11:39 AM
    What's different about the machines? OS? RAM, other hardware?
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2005, 09:55 PM
    Try turning off all extra programs. Esp. Antivirus and other utilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file on OPT + H1B [ 7 Answers ]

I was on OPT from Jan 2005 to May 2005 and on H1B from June 2005 onwards. My husband is on H1B and we have a 12 year old son who is my dependent in papers. What is the best way for us to file our taxes and what are the deductions we can claim. I am an Indian citizen. Do we file a join return or...

Woman's resource center onslow county nc [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if it is legal for someone from the woman's resource center to call my home on behalf of a client calling herself a friend and request we do not call client( boyfriend and I) his ex wife is client, I called woman's resource center back and explained situation the person I spoke with...

That file [ 3 Answers ]

hi pals i m in a desparate need to know about this........as u know DAT files are vidio files but i have some DAT files in the system which dont play the vidio infact the are not vidio files at all.....i found them in yahoo messenger files in the archives.... it is in this files the chat...

Cab file [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all .I am trying to insall office proofing tool.I get a message saying can't find c/documents and settings/pauly/temp/00561407.cab .retry or cancel how can I get this file .im using windows xp pro Thanks

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search