Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Autit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2016, 09:39 AM
    Please Clear My Conception
    Assalamu Alaikum, I am a Bangladeshi Muslim and I am 25 years old. I am a M.B.A student. I use YouTube to see Islamic guidance videos and yesterday I stumbled upon few videos referring the conspiracies of US Apollo-11 landing on moon. Those videos suggests that human have never set foot on moon and all of those were lies and conspiracies. Also few of the videos tells there were aliens on moon who warned NASA never to return again on moon, that is why NASA has never send any spaceships to moon again in last 46 years. My question is, "What could be the real truth and does holy Quran has any verses regarding human science will ever reach on such heights to set up residence or colonies outside Earth". Brother, it will be really helpful if you kindly answer my curiosity. Zazakallah Khairan.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2016, 12:34 PM
    The Koran would have no answer since it was written long before space travel. Same for cars, telephones, email-which you have- and other scientific inventions. Aliens on the moon? Hope they're not on Mars since men, or women, will someday walk there too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
    Perhaps if you think about the falisies of man, The ideas of not listening to false teaching.

None of the worlds religions *major ones* address space aliens and moon landings, since that concept would not have even been considered at that time.

Also remember we can with telescopes see every part of the moon we see, so how could there be anyone on the moon.
    ** although it made a great Transformers movie.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 19, 2016, 11:48 PM
    The thing about faith, any faith, is separating facts from fiction. Men, no matter what faith, or religion, can get it wrong sometimes.

There are those of the Christian faith who say the same thing this Muslim says about the moon landing. Hmm, maybe all holy men are not smart men. It is a simple thing to read the text for yourself, and gain truth for yourself.

Or be like the sheep and follow blindly.

A different view,

http://kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/ast...nd-on-the-moon

Dear beloved ones, I say that the believer is smart and wise, and it is not easy to convince him by false things. In our journey with scientific miracles, we always make sure of any scientific fact for hundreds of times and from different scientific sources to make our words correct, documented, consolidated and close to the mind and the heart. This is our approach in researches and I wish all brothers and sisters follow the same approach.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 20, 2016, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Autit View Post
    What could be the real truth and does holy Quran has any verses regarding human science will ever reach on such heights to set up residence or colonies outside Earth". Brother, it will be really helpful if you kindly answer my curiosity. Zazakallah Khairan.
    The truth is we've been to the moon. It was a big to do in the day because we beat out the russians. We haven't been back because there's no need and it is REALLY expensive to do so.

The Quran doesn't really have anything to say on it though. It really doesn't need to say anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conception [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so my LMP was 10/10/13 and lasted about 5 days. My periods aren't perfect but definitely come every month.. . Pretty much a 28 day cycle give or take a few days. I had been hanging out/talking to someone for a little bit and had sex with that person on 10/23/13 and we didn't use a condom...

Conception [ 3 Answers ]

Ok.. So my last period was 15-02-2012 today is 1-04-2013 it says that I am currently 2-3 weeks pregnant. Does that mean that I possibly conceived week starting 4th march as that is 3 weeks from today? Or is anyone able to tell me when I conceived I am very intrested to know!

Conception [ 3 Answers ]

My lmp was 20th August and finished 25th. I had sex everyday from the 27th August to 4th September. I have researched that my egg was released 3rd September. Which of the dates I had sex are most likely to have got me pregnnt? My fertile days were 30th August - 4th September

Conception [ 3 Answers ]

I really wish I could figure out when I got pregnant. I was in a relationship that ended June 8th and got into another that next week. My due date is march 9th..

View more questions Search