Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toriroseexx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2016, 10:24 PM
    Dislocated knee
    My knees tend to lock when bent for a very long time. Today it happened and Itnever went back into place correctly. I cannot straighten my leg or apply pleasure what's so ever. I feel as if my shin bone is faceing inward towards my other knee and needs to be pushed back. I have no money for doctor or hospital want to know any possible solution. Very desperate
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 10:26 PM
    You're going to need a doctor. Find a low cost medical center and ask them for payment arrangements.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 11:11 PM
    You will need medication treatment, I am sorry you do not have medical insurance? If you are in the US I would wonder why, since it is mandatory now.

But the actual problem has to be found, and then properly treated
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2016, 10:36 AM
    Get to an emergency room or clinic whether you have money or insurance or not. You need immediate treatment even if it's the local witch doctor.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2016, 02:16 PM
    There is no reason for no insurance. With no money it's called Medicaid. If you are 65+ you have Medicare. If you are employed and do not have insurance, you will be penalized on your taxes. Go to an ER, your health is too important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dislocated shoulder [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a dislocating shoulder it grinds when I move it and almost always pops out and back in again, I always have pain and numbness. What does this mean? Please help me find out what this is.

I didn't sprain myself and my Knee has a new pop/crack when I bend my knee, why? [ 3 Answers ]

I did nothing to cause it. Suddenly I noticed when I bend my knee( no weight on it: Lift, etc) I feel a POP. I'm 30. Am I getting old or what? Or are my bones week? I have had quadracept injury in that leg before. But I never had a crack in the patella and below like I do now

Jaw dislocated? [ 7 Answers ]

My jaw moves left and right and my friends said it was dislocated.

View more questions Search