Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purple grass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2016, 09:21 PM
    Is it inappropriate to wear a shirt that says And boy, there's something different a
    Is it inappropriate to wear a shirt that says And boy, there's something different about your mouth to high school?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 09:23 PM
    Do you have a dress code to follow at school? If someone finds your shirt offensive, what would happen? As a teacher, I'd recommend saving it for after school and the weekends.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2016, 11:17 PM
    I would find it would be offensive to others, and not proper for school
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2016, 05:53 AM
    If your parents, and the high school say it's inappropriate then it's inappropriate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you like wear indian ethnic wear dress? [ 3 Answers ]

I belong to India and only follow latest Indian tradition fashion.

What do you think of this shirt [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I painted this T and was wondering what you guys thought of it as a shirt and/or as a painting. Thanks.

Is it inappropriate to ask out a boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a guy friend that is eighteen. I want to ask him to hang out, and I have finally gained the confidence to do so. But my mother is getting on my nerves, and is telling me that it would be inappropriate for the girl to ask him out. But when I say ask him out, I meen just as friends, and that...

Is it OK to wear a black shirt, red tie and on top of that a red v neck jumper? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, just wanted to know if this was a good outfit for valentines day clubbing Im not sure about the 'rules' regarding coloured v necks and ties etc etc... help me fashion geeks! Thank You

How much will I get for this shirt [ 1 Answers ]

I have a santos shirt(team pele played for) he signed his autograph on it.how much is it worth?

View more questions Search