Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eric_Formo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2016, 09:03 PM
    1999 Ram Sport Radio
    I have a 1999 Ram Sport with the Infinity sound system. After getting the truck I discovered that the clock works, and I can scan for local radio stations... but I have no sound coming through my speakers. I've checked all the speakers and they're in worki...
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2016, 04:17 AM
    You're probably best off checking the wiring job. My last two vehicles had this problem and it was easily fixed by properly rewiring everything. Some of the wires could possibly be attached to the wrong ones, or just very loose. I don't know if this is the problem with yours, just sounds simular to what I've dealt with and how I fixed it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 dodge ram 1500 sport overheating [ 1 Answers ]

My truck started overheating out of nowhere! At Least I think it is. The temp gage will shoot all the way up to the red and once it gets there, it will drop quickly back below 220. I thought it was a thermostat but I changed it and its doing the same thing. Back and fourth with the temp gage. I...

Ask mechanical -cherokee?1999 sport jeep. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I know nothing about cars , I have 1999cherokee sport jeep in good condition , today morning I wanted to drive it on are it didn't work then again I tried and noticed that it go reverse on the park sign and drive forword on the neutral sign and I know for sure the gear is good because I drived...

1999 Dodge Ram Truck - Radio won't turn off and it drains the battery [ 1 Answers ]

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 truck- When you turn off the truck and take the key out of the igination, the radio stays on and sometimes the overhead light stays on. This then drains the battery. What should I look for to fix and where should I look.:)

View more questions Search