Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debadee123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2016, 07:59 PM
    Consumed a glass of wine on Tuesday night, will it show up on EtG on Friday evening
    Hello, I consumed a glass of wine on Monday evening and a glass on Tuesday evening around 9pm. I got a call for a random EtG on Friday. I tested at 7pm Friday I figured about 60 hours after consumption. Do you think I will pass? Thanks. Female 5'4 125lbs very active.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 18, 2016, 08:22 AM
    Age, weight, activity level, or sex doesn't bear any weight on the outcome of this test. Regardless, the odds are in your favour.

A question though, if you're being randomly tested, why are your drinking? What would have happened if you'd been called in on Wednesday and failed the test? Do you have your affairs in order in case you do test positive?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 18, 2016, 09:32 AM
    Tuesday to Friday SHOULD give you time to clear your system... NATURALLY.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2016, 11:35 AM
    Should be OK BUT what about next time ? If it is random, it could be 24 hrs. -then what happens to you when you fail? Worth the 1 glass of wine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank a bottle of wine on Friday night about 11 PM. Have and EtG on Monday at about [ 4 Answers ]

UI drank a bottle of wine on Friday about 11 PM and have an Egt on Monday about 7 pm what are my chances of passing.

If I drank one glass of wine and have to do EtG test on Tuesday will I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

If I had one glass of wine earlier today and I have to take an EtG alcohol test on Tuesday what are the chances ill pass?

Can I pass an EtG test on a Monday if I have 1 glass of wine on a Friday [ 11 Answers ]

Husband has ua on Monday our wedding is on a Friday want to know if he could have 1 glass to celebrate.

If I drank on Friday night and have a EtG test on Tuesday afternoon will I pass [ 3 Answers ]

Going to call-ins for probation and I drank a fair amount on Friday night into early sat morn saw PO Tuesday afternoon at 5 and took DOC 8 panel test EtG is on it will I pass?

Drank Friday night - EtG test on Tuesday [ 0 Answers ]

Im 5'7", 160 pounds, and female. Last night I drank about a half fifth of captain morgan. I have an ETG on Tuesday. What are my odds of passing it?

View more questions Search